Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Question about translations

From: Thomas Petazzoni
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Question about translations
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 16:24:04 +0200

Hello Rodrigo,

Le Fri, 30 Mar 2012 11:20:44 -0300,
Rodrigo Avila <address@hidden> a écrit :

> When is the best time to update the translation files? Should I wait
> for the end of hackfest?

Thanks for being so reactive with the translation. It's really nice to
see that there are contributors looking at what we're doing during this
hackfest.

Regarding the translations, yes, we think the best time is to wait the
end of the hackfest. For example, we haven't updated the French
translation for now because we are waiting to finalize the current
developments before working on updating this translation. We will send
a call for translations when we think it's appropriate to update the
translations.

Thanks!

Thomas
--