Re: [Maposmatic-dev] [OSM-talk] [HOT] Fw: Disaster Preparedness Project

From: Samuel Mandell
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] [OSM-talk] [HOT] Fw: Disaster Preparedness Project
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 19:28:06 -0700

Jean-Guilhem,
It sounds like there could be a lot of demand for the ability to generate these map booklets.
Thomas - are there any updates on this effort from the MapOSMatic side of things?
I am working with a group of designers on the disaster prepardness project so we can definitely contribute design resources.
-Samuel