Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Localize for Japanese

From: S.Higashi
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Localize for Japanese
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 10:35:39 +0900

Hi Maxime,

Thanks for implementation!

I'm afraid if I'm talking someting unsuitable,
I wish I could set some parameter file by myself like this:

<sort key>  //sort key for index//
alphabetic
</sort key>

<select>  //tags to select for index//
<tag1>
(tourism=camp_site) and (refugee != space)
</tag1>
<tag2>
(amenity=mortuary)
</tag2>
</select>

<print>  //keys(title can be replaced by strings) and values to print
for index//
<tag1>
key=(tourism=camp_site)|避難所,
value=(name),