Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Service problems?

From: Maxime Petazzoni
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Service problems?
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 22:37:16 +0200

Hi,

* Piotr Górski <address@hidden> [2010-08-12 13:46:43]:

> Is MapOSMatic working? I think that there are some problems with service
> because:
>
> Last rendered job is
>
> http://maposmatic.org/jobs/17520 - rendering finished 11.08.2010 21:16:53
>
> next job
>
> http://maposmatic.org/jobs/17521 wich was requested for rendering at
> 11.08.2010 21:50:03 is still waiting in queue
>
> Is it normal to render request for 16 hours?

No, it's not :-) Generally, this means the rendering daemon died, which
unfortunately happens frequently because of psycopg2, the
Python-PostgreSQL binding and our Grsec-running server.

Thanks for notifying us though, so we restarted the rendering daemon as
soon as possible to get the queue going again.

- Maxime
--
Maxime Petazzoni <http://www.bulix.org>
 ``One by one, the penguins took away my sanity.''