Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Idea: Re-render a finished job

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Idea: Re-render a finished job
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 14:43:46 +0100

Hello Rodrigo,

2010/3/24 Rodrigo Avila <address@hidden>:
> I wanted to have sent this idea through nongnu.org, but the link is
> disabled in "anonymous mode".

Yes, I looked at it but could not find how to enable anonymous task.

> - I create a job (of a admin. boundary or bbox)
> - I made some changes in openstreetmap
> - Wait two or three days
> - Search the finished job
> - Click on "re-render this job": this button clear all the files and
> send the same job to the queue again.
>
> But the button appears only 2 or 3 days after the work is created.

Interesting. A variant of this would but to have URLs that contain the
chosen parameters explicitly encoded (GET URLs). It would then be
possible to bookmark and copy/paste such URLs.

Something like: http://maposmatic.org/new/lang=fr_FR/lat,lon=1.56,2.45/...

Best regards,
d.