[Maposmatic-dev] Re: Spanish translation

From: Maxime Petazzoni
Subject: [Maposmatic-dev] Re: Spanish translation
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 08:53:30 +0100

Hi,

* Jean-Guilhem Cailton <address@hidden> [2010-03-20 07:41:32]:

> There are going to be CrisisCamps in Santiago de Chile and Bogota
> today, so if by chance you had time to deploy the Spanish
> translation before they start (thanks to time difference), it might
> be a good opportunity to let them know about MapOSMatic, and maybe
> avoid duplication of work.

I'm planning on doing it this morning indeed, even though we lack some
translation updates. Release soon, release often — we'll update with the
translation fixes as soon as they come in.

But as you say, I think it's important that we provide the
Spanish version to CrisisCamp.

> I think both talk-cl and talk-co lists could be interested in
> hearing about this. (You can find more info about the CrisisCamps in
> the lists archives, if you wish).

Ok, I'll try to write an announcement email and cross-post there. Do you
know if these mailing lists need subscribtion to post?

Thanks,

- Maxime
--
Maxime Petazzoni <http://www.bulix.org>
 ``One by one, the penguins took away my sanity.''