Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Migrating to the new MapOSMatic daemon

From: David Decotigny
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Migrating to the new MapOSMatic daemon
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 18:34:27 +0100

Hello,

Looks promising ! I will definitly take a look at it... but the next days/weeks look rather busy for me.

Regarding the root permissions, I changed ownership on the init.d scripts, so the usual user should be allowed to overwrite them ("cat >" is your friend). In case it's not enough, I'd prefer to create a new user for you to sudo -s as you wish. But please tell me first what you think about the quick ownership arrangement...

Thank you !
Regards,