[Maposmatic-dev] MapOSMatic deployment

From: Maxime Petazzoni
Subject: [Maposmatic-dev] MapOSMatic deployment
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 08:47:31 +0100

MapOSMatic developers, contributors and enthusiasts,

I have just updated the main production instance of MapOSMatic at
http://www.maposmatic.org to reflect the state of our repository.

This updates includes mostly "hidden" improvements and code cleanup in
both OCitySMap and MapOSMatic. But the users will notice the appearance
of a little search box on the maps page[1] to search among existing
maps, a new Croatian translation (many thanks to Marjan Vrban!) and
updated translations in the other languages (thanks again to all the
translation contributors!).

I hope I didn't break something in the deployment process. On a more
"sysadmin" note, two points:

  * I merged the two deploy scripts into a single, polyvalent one at
    ~maposmatic/apache/deploy.sh. You simply need to pass which instance
    you want to update:

    cd ~/apache/
    ./deploy dev

    The wiki page has been updated, too.

  * Who wants to write a little blog post on the recent updates?

- Maxime

[1] http://www.maposmatic.org/maps/

--
Maxime Petazzoni <http://www.bulix.org>
 ``One by one, the penguins took away my sanity.''