[Maposmatic-dev] [bug #28680] Add place=locality to index of map

From: David Mentré
Subject: [Maposmatic-dev] [bug #28680] Add place=locality to index of map
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 07:50:21 +0000

Update of bug #28680 (project maposmatic):

                Severity:              3 - Normal => 1 - Wish
             Assigned to:                    None => dmentre

Follow-up Comment #1:

This is currently handled in task https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?9699 and
I have started to work on it.

But the way to display the index is not very clear and having a properly
sorted index has impact on the whole code structure.

In short, I'm (dmentre) working on it but progress is slow.

Let me know if you have specific use case for this feature wish (area to test
for example).

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?28680>

  Message posté via/par Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/