[Maposmatic-dev] Testcase 'Haarlem'

From: Jeroen van Rijn
Subject: [Maposmatic-dev] Testcase 'Haarlem'
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 21:00:45 +0100

Send to list too.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jeroen van Rijn <address@hidden>
Date: Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 20:52
Subject: Haarlem
To: Thomas Petazzoni <address@hidden>

Thomas,

attached is the current test which has all of the names from Haarlem's
132 job built in. It expects to be run from the ocitysmap directory
where i18n.py is located as well.

it will run every street through the localisation and attempt to write
them to a file called 'epicfail'

I can run this test without an exception occuring. The exception I had
earlier had to do with .encode('utf-8') missing from my hastily added
file writer.

can you run this and see what happens?

thanks,
J.

--
"That's like saying that a squirrel is 48% juicier than an orange -
maybe it's true, but anybody who puts the two in a blender to compare