Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Danish translation

From: Esben Damgaard
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Danish translation
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 07:47:02 +0100

Thomas Petazzoni skrev:
Le Thu, 07 Jan 2010 12:31:01 +0100,
Esben Damgaard <address@hidden> a écrit :

Hi, I've translated the ocitysmap.po to danish.

Hope you can use it.

Thanks, pulled and pushed.

As asked on https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?10060, do you also plan
to implement the code needed to process the street names for the street
index (or at least tell us what should be done for danish street
names) ?
Yes, I saw that. We are currently discussing it in the danish OSM maillist. Looks like not much to be done, so it should be easy. I'll make it when I'm certain what I should do.

By the way, I can't reply at the bugtracker, so when the job is done, it'll be posted here.

Esben