[Maposmatic-dev] Issue with WSGI and Apache2 config

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Maposmatic-dev] Issue with WSGI and Apache2 config
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 19:43:27 +0100

Hello,

I'm trying to install maposmatic on an Ubuntu Karmic machine.
Apparently no issue until ocitysmap and the rendering of Sanguinet.
However, the web interface does not work. After configuring WSGI & Co,
I have:
"""
403 Forbidden

Forbidden

"""

I have a setup quite similar to maposmatic.org and my own setup on an
Ubuntu Jaunty machine that works (cf. attached
/etc/apache2/sites-available/maposmatic_org file).

I really don't understand where the issue might come from. I have
enabled "LogLevel debug" without much success. Any idea in Apache2
config file that would help me track the issue down?

Regards,
d.