Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Re: [OSM-dev] [ANNOUCEMENT] MapOSMatic: automatic g

From: Thomas Petazzoni
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Re: [OSM-dev] [ANNOUCEMENT] MapOSMatic: automatic generation of cities' map from OpenStreetMap data
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 20:45:23 +0200

David,

FWIW, I don't see your post in the archives of address@hidden,
so I suspect that your post hasn't made it to the list. Due to spam,
it's quite likely that the list administrators have disabled
non-members posting and got tired of manually filtering the few valid
e-mails from the spam noise.

Could you subscribe to the list and resend it, or would you like
someone else to do so ?

Sincerly,

Thomas

--