Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Methodological question

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Methodological question
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 14:08:03 +0200

Hi Maxime,

2009/9/3 Maxime Petazzoni <address@hidden>:
> In all cases, development should happen in a separate branch than master
> on your local repository.

Thanks a lot, I wasn't doing that! Probably too much influenced by
Mercurial's one-directory-per-clone approach.

>  (a) push this branch to a public repository with:
>        git push origin my_local_branch:remote_branch_name
>      or simply 'git push'

Thanks! git is properly documented but you need hours to read all that
documentation.

BTW, I found "git help config" useful to configure my default email,
username, etc. (thanks Thomas!).

Yours,
d.