mailutils-i18n

[Mailutils-i18n] PROMOTION WINNING ANNOUCEMENT

From: William .Jefferson
Subject: [Mailutils-i18n] PROMOTION WINNING ANNOUCEMENT
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 13:44:54 +0700

ASEAN PROMOTIONS ORGANIZATION PRIZE/AWARD
BANGKOK THAILAND.
SUBJECT: PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
Date: 20th May 2004. >>>>>>>>Machine Used For the Draw: MOONSTONE. <<<<<<<<Ball
Set Used: 6. >>>>>>>Winning Numbers: 08 - 35 - 23 - 28 - 90 - 57 -
12>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Prize Awards: USD $350,000.00 <<<<<<<<<<<<Our Ref:
ASEAN/391/04.VOL.2/BK <<<<<<<<<<<you're Ref: ASEAN/02ABT/0508/04/BK

Dear our treasured lucky winner,

It is our pleasure to inform you of the announcement today as dated of our
promotions program held on the 20th of March 2005.
Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 300,000
names of people living in the following countries: United Kingdom, America,
Switzerland, Australia, Spain, New Zealand, and other parts of Europe,
Middle-East, Asia, Africa and North & South America as part of our
international promotions program conducted annually to encourage prospective
overseas entries. The result of our computer draw 874 of this day selected your
names and email address on the lucky jackpot winning number 08 - 35 - 23 - 28 -
90 - 57 - 12 which consequently won the lottery jackpot prize awards in the 2nd
category.
As a result, you have been approved a lottery jackpot lump sum grand prize
awards winning of
[350, 000.00]. (THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS ONLY),
insured under a comprehensive insurance policy in your
names for security reasons and credited to file in cash credited to file with
REF:N.Asean/3662367114/18. This is from a total cash prize of 7,200.337.00,
shared among the twenty-five international winners in this category.
CLAIM PROCEDURES: For overseas lucky winners, it is our standard practices to
allocate accredited agents for the processing of claim application on behalf of
overseas lucky winners and payment of grand prize awards winning to the benefit
of beneficiaries after all modalities have been completed satisfactorily. To
begin your claims therefore, you are advised to contact our licensed and
accredited claim agent for Overseas Lucky Winners for the processing of your
prize awards winning and payment to your designated bank account or sending you
a draft to your postal address after all statutory obligations have been
concluded satisfactorily. Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later
than 30th of April 2006 Any claimnot made by this date will be returned to HER
MAJESTY'S
DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY.
Contact the under-listed Promotion Coordinator
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
We wish you continued good fortunes.
NAME: William .Jefferson
Promotion coordinator,