Re: Can an M4-program read data out of an C-program?

From: Amaury Ampe
Subject: Re: Can an M4-program read data out of an C-program?
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 11:22:07 +0100

Quoting Raphael 'kena' Poss <address@hidden>:
But my advice would be that you should really ask for help with this, or learn some basics on programming. Otherwise you will run quickly into issues and this mailing list is not intended to help with programming C.

Thanks again for your help. I'm working on my C(and m4)-skills and I think it's going quite well for the moment. I'll try to keep my questions as much m4-focussed as possible. The problem is that this mailing list is about the only place on the web where you can find people with knowledge of m4. In any other place people tend to ignore my questions when I mention m4.