Re: A new Autotools book

From: John Calcote
Subject: Re: A new Autotools book
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 12:36:29 -0600

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 12:30 PM, Robert J. Hansen
<address@hidden> wrote:
>  If you can deal with getting reviews from someone who actively dislikes
>  Autotools and thinks its only redeeming virtue (and by no means a small
>  one) is that it can actually do the job, well... I'd be happy to go over
>  it with a red pen.  :)

Love to year from you on ANY aspect of the book you'd care to comment
about. Believe me, I understand those hateful feelings, but I've come
to realize that the problem is not with the tools, it's with the lack
of useful information regarding how to use them (my personal
feelings).

Regards,
John