Compile Gnu m4 with OpenSparc's GCC Problem

From: lys014
Subject: Compile Gnu m4 with OpenSparc's GCC Problem
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 19:42:56 -0800 (PST)

I am a newbie in Solaris. I try to install Gnu m4 in my Solaris 10. But i
encountered some warnings when i compile it with opensparc's gcc.
Q1) Is it beacuse Gnu product is not compatible with opensparc compiler?
Q2) Can someone help me to sort it out?

Below is the warnings i received during compiling Gnu m4.
--------------------------
regex.c: In function 're_match_2_internal':
regex.c:4064: warning: passing argument 1 of 'bcmp_translate' discards
qualifiers from pointer target type
regex.c:4064: warning: passing argument 2 of 'bcmp_translate' discards
qualifiers from pointer target type
--------------------------
getopt.c: In function '_getopt_internal':
getopt.c:488: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in
function 'strlen'
obstack.c: In function '_obstack_free':
obstack.c:337: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in
function 'abort'
obstack.c: In function 'obstack_free':
obstack.c:371: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in
function 'abort'