m16c-dev

[M16C-dev] ;)

From: Douglas Romo
Subject: [M16C-dev] ;)
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 12:13:09 -0000

RREF Pricve Settles And On The Rise! Time To Get In Is Now!
Red Reef Labs For New Manufacturing and Distribution Contract In China!

Compaony red Reef Laboratodries Inc.
SYMB ol: R REF
Price: $0.352
Recom mend ation: S T  R O N G    B U Y

RREF has been climbing up and down the pricce ladder due to so many changes
in the marekt and this compangies dynamic directions and news relesaes.
The pricpe has settled and Voluame is rising as investours are jumping in
before the
climb. Just look at some of the releases over the last 4 weeks.

This one will climb hard. They have news cominug out end of week and
it is expected to push this up 300%.

READ up on the news.
LOOK at the amazing potential and.
GET into RREF Tue, November 7, 2006 before the climb continues.

I hope it was a helper. I'll email you later this week.

Douglas Romo.

and planning his happiness in such an alliance.

after laughing at her some time, allowed her at last to go-saying, as she
quitted the room, "if any young
"is that his design in settling here?"

consequence is perhaps probable; but his regard did not appear to me enough
extinguished for him to
at table:
could about such a nasty little freckled thing?"
enough to drive happiness away.

before, of most gentlemanlike appearance, walking with another officer on the
other side of the way.

"and i wish my collection were larger for your benefit and my own credit; but i
am an idle
"yes, she called yesterday with her father. what an agreeable man sir william
is, mr. bingley,

brother; but there was sense and good humour in her face, and her manners were
perfectly unassuming

"you must not be too severe upon yourself," replied elizabeth.

be lost in detaching their brother, we shortly resolved on joining him directly
in london. we

advantageous to them as instruction. but i will no longer importune my young
cousin."

"well, lizzy," said mrs. bennet one day, "what is your opinion now  of this sad
business of

"you must decide for yourself," said elizabeth; "and if, upon mature
deliberation, you find that

by her niece; and the kind of half-expectation which mrs. gardiner had formed,
of their being followed

"if my children are silly, i must hope to be always sensible of it."
"wickham is not so undeserving, then, as we thought him," said her sister. "my
dear father, i

description of only one of lady catherine's drawing-rooms, and found that the
chimney-piece alone
elizabeth was forced to give into a little falsehood here; for to acknowledge
the substance of

"i had much rather go in the coach."

"i am sorry, exceedingly sorry," replied darcy, in a tone of surprise and
emotion, "that you have
"you are very kind, i am sure; and i wish with all my heart it may prove so,
for else they will be

"well, my dear," said mr. bennet, when elizabeth had read the note aloud, "if
your daughter