lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwip on pico_w

From: Edward Vidal
Subject: [lwip-users] lwip on pico_w
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2023 15:08:29 +0000 (UTC)

Hello All
The fix provided by Christoph M. Wintersteiger appears to have solved the panic issue on the pico_w. I would be interested in finding where this is documented.
The lwip was recently added to the pico-sdk . The fix appears to have come from a separate package cyw43-driver.
I had started with https://github.com/lwip-tcpip/lwip/blob/239918ccc173cb2c2a62f41a40fd893f57faf1d6/contrib/examples/mqtt/mqtt_example.c
which was  written over 5 years.  An update to repo would help others not going down this rabbit that I worked on for months.  First I tried enabling debug for lwip to the point that the debug from running the mqtt app.  Let me know if I can provide additional information.
This makes a $6 device very powerful.

Edward Vidal Jr. e-mail develone@sbcglobal.net 915-595-1613