lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip on pico_w

From: Christoph M. Wintersteiger
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip on pico_w
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 22:17:22 +0100

Hi Edward,

I’m afraid my code isn’t public yet, but it’s exactly as simple as you imagine it. Every time you call into a function called mqtt_* you first call cyw43_arch_lwip_begin(); then the function, then cyw43_arch_lwip_end(); For example

#include <pico/cyw43_arch.h>

cyw43_arch_lwip_begin();

err_t r = mqtt_publish(client, topic, payload, payload_length, qos, retain, cb, arg);

cyw43_arch_lwip_end();

I’m also using mosquito, although the type of server really shouldn’t make any difference for your random panics here.

Cheers,

Christoph