lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Subtype for LwIP mDNS

From: Erik Ekman
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Subtype for LwIP mDNS
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 17:48:05 +0200

I haven't heard of anyone asking for it before.

To support it, maybe we can pass the subtype together with the
`service` parameter in mdns_resp_add_service() using dots, and then
update mdns_build_service_domain() to add the parts separately.
It is possible that it could work by only changing that. I am not sure
if this would cause some other issues though.

/Erik