lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] post a question

From: Nada Ali
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] post a question
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 22:08:22 +0400

Hello and thank you for your reply.

I have ublox C027 from MBED and I need to assign a VLAN ID to this board.

Do you know how exactly we can configure the mbed to be connected in a VLAN

Your help will be appreciated.

Regards
Nada

On Wed, Nov 25, 2020 at 8:37 PM Sachs, Nico <nico.sachs@trumpf.com> wrote:

Alright.. Here you are on the right place to ask something. So you may just ask your question, then you maybe get an answer.

This is a mailing list, originated in the beginnings of the internet,  it’s a bit outdated, but still works…