lwip-users

[lwip-users] Get max throughput UDP handling

From: Mário Luzeiro
Subject: [lwip-users] Get max throughput UDP handling
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2020 09:02:09 +0000

Hello all,

I'm sending UDP messages sequential, at "full speed" from a PC to a MCU (using
Lwip)
I know I'm loosing some UDP messages (I implemented a sequential counter to
debug it)

the udp_recv_fn is doing nothing much and exists almost immediately.

Is it expecting that I lost packages due the CPU performance? (considering that
packages are not lost by other cases)
or how do I know if I have enough CPU power that can handle max communication
rate?

What can I do in LwIP to handle more packages and don't get it lost, any
configurations I should look at?

Mario