lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #64685] snmp traps build failure (dangling pointer)

From: Sly Gryphon
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #64685] snmp traps build failure (dangling pointer)
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 21:20:49 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #3, bug #64685 (group lwip):

As a work around, I couldn't find out how to pass the details on the command
line, but found I could get the build working by ignoring that specific
warning.

In `contrib/ports/CMakeCommon.cmake`

Add:
    -Wno-error=dangling-pointer

After that, the warning is still there, but at least it compiles.

Additional note:

Also, in the BUILDING instructions, for "Working example" the instructions are
slightly out of order -- I found you need to copy the `lwipcfg.h` file before
running the commands.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?64685>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/