lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Bug(BUILDING): lwip/contrib/examples/example_app/lwipop

From: Stian Skjelstad
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Bug(BUILDING): lwip/contrib/examples/example_app/lwipopts.h not working
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 10:04:38 +0200

Hi Oscar

https://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/lwip.git/tree/contrib/examples/example_app/lwipopts.h
Line 322 and 323 declares  lwip_example_app_platform_assert , and defines LWIP_PLATFORM_ASSERT to use this function.

https://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/lwip.git/tree/contrib/examples/example_app/test.c
Line 768 Includes the function body

the lwipopts.h example belongs to that project.

Stian Skjelstad