lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #65257] MQTT fragmentation is not working correctly

From: Gerard Zagema
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #65257] MQTT fragmentation is not working correctly
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 00:41:07 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #1, bug#65257 (group lwip):

The file upload is working so I attached my files.

Modifications:
- Mqtt Client struct added with multiple extra fields for incoming state
saving between incoming tcp segments.
- mqtt_incoming_parser function is modified to handle segmented messages.

With these modifications I'm able to send firmware updates from approx
800Kbyte in one message.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?65257>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/