lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [patch #10333] Several improvements to fuzzing performance

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [patch #10333] Several improvements to fuzzing performance
Date: Thu, 11 May 2023 16:09:40 -0400 (EDT)

Update of patch #10333 (project lwip):

             Assigned to:                    None => goldsimon

Follow-up Comment #1:

0001: pushed, thanks for the patch, I'm not sure when this got broken (as it
did work for me in the past) but afl doesn't work without this for me now
(haven't tried it in a while)

0002: ACK and pushed as well

0003: gives me this when starting:
[-] Whoops, the target binary crashed suddenly, before receiving any input
    from the fuzzer! Since it seems to be built with ASAN and you have a
    restrictive memory limit configured, this is expected; please read
    /usr/share/doc/afl/notes_for_asan.md for help.

[-] PROGRAM ABORT : Fork server crashed with signal 6
         Location : afl_fsrv_start(), src/afl-forkserver.c:847

0004: gives me this when compiling:
[-] Whoops, the target binary crashed suddenly, before receiving any input
    from the fuzzer! Since it seems to be built with ASAN and you have a
    restrictive memory limit configured, this is expected; please read
    /usr/share/doc/afl/notes_for_asan.md for help.

[-] PROGRAM ABORT : Fork server crashed with signal 6
         Location : afl_fsrv_start(), src/afl-forkserver.c:847

I'm running this on debian bullseye...

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?10333>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/