lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #64127] Headers are not removed if sending fails

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #64127] Headers are not removed if sending fails
Date: Thu, 11 May 2023 02:23:31 -0400 (EDT)

Update of bug #64127 (project lwip):

             Assigned to:                    None => goldsimon

Follow-up Comment #1:

I'm not sure how well this is documented, but we never gave the promise nore
the assumption that pbufs were unchanged after passing them to a send
function. And this is true for both success or error cases.

Being like that, this is not a bug from my point of view. You may decide to
work on this and provide a patch, then we can take a look at it and see if it
has too much impact regarding code size or if we can take it.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?64127>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/