lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #64176] The DF flag of the IP header is not set, even

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #64176] The DF flag of the IP header is not set, even if the IP packet is not fragmented.
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 16:02:14 -0400 (EDT)

Update of bug #64176 (project lwip):

             Assigned to:                    None => goldsimon

Follow-up Comment #1:

So what? If we do not fragment a packet, why would we want to deny routers on
the way to the target to fragment the packet? You could add some kind of
socket option to set DF, but not making every non-fragment packet DF by
default is NOT faulty behaviour!

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?64176>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/