lout-users

Re: Maintenance or successors? (was Re: Buffer overflow in the StringQuo

From: Mark Summerfield
Subject: Re: Maintenance or successors? (was Re: Buffer overflow in the StringQuotedWord() function)
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 15:41:12 +0000

Building Lout means you have to edit the Makefile.
This isn't difficult as such but you have to be _very_ careful since
some of the directories you must specify must exist -- and some must not
exist.

Best wishes,

On Fri, 18 Dec 2020 16:17:34 +0100
Yannig Robert via "Users of the Lout document typesetting system."

--
Mark Summerfield, Qtrac Ltd.
    DiffPDF - easy to use PDF comparison application