lmi

Re: [lmi] Does doxygen's client-side search work?

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] Does doxygen's client-side search work?
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 14:44:27 +0200

On Thu, 27 Apr 2023 12:36:20 +0000 Greg Chicares <gchicares@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

GC> Me, I don't think I ever even noticed that doxygen had a search
GC> facility: if I wanted to look up "wxMenuBar", I already knew its name.

 Sure, but if you wanted to use a progress indicator, you might not know
that it's called wxGauge (in fact I have no idea why is it called this
neither, maybe it's a Britishism?), but searching for "progress" will still
find it (together with many, many other things, unfortunately).

https://www.nongnu.org/lmi/doxygen/namespaceanonymous__namespace_02premium__tax_8cpp_03.html#a86bc15cf098e8bc8049f457da76ed861

GC> but that's not linked to the documentation for class premium_tax,
GC> AFAICS.

 You could always add "@see premium_tax" to the documentation of this
function (or "\see" if you prefer TeX to Java) or just mention this class
in its documentation and rely on auto-linking (which is probably more
palatable).

 Regards,
VZ