listhelper-discuss

Help with typo in list summary page on savannah

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Help with typo in list summary page on savannah
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 12:07:56 -0400

On this page:

  https://savannah.gnu.org/mail/?group=octave

All the links and addresses for the octave-maintainers list are missing the "t" in maintainers. I'd like to fix this problem but don't see any way to edit this page, either through the mailmain configuration or savannah. Could anyone here help with that?

Sorry if this is not the right place to ask this question. I already asked for help from the GNU sysadmins with no response. I know they are busy, overworked, underfunded, etc. I'm hoping that someone here will be able to help fix the problem or point me to someone who can.

Thanks,

jwe