listhelper-discuss

A note about the list js-devs-task-force

From: Zak Rogoff
Subject: A note about the list js-devs-task-force
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 18:12:35 -0400

Hello,

I am an FSF campaigns manager and I just asked our sysadmins to set up a
GNU mailing list for me (I don't know if they are doing it or asking you
all to do so -- I'm sorry to say I'm not sure how it works). The list is
called js-devs-task-force.

I just wanted to submit a request that once it is set up, the list be
cleaned spam by the listhelper volunteers. If there is anything I can do
to help this set-up process, please let me know.

In the future, is it necessary for me to make this request, or are all
GNU lists already moderated for spam by volunteers?

I'm not on this list, so please reply to this address. Thanks.

Zak Rogoff
Campaigns Manager, Free Software Foundation