listhelper-discuss

Re: Question about listhelper

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: Question about listhelper
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 23:52:18 GMT

Hi Carsten,

The automated process only does discards.

However, the human process (Bob and me) does include approving real
messages; most lists are effectively unmaintained, so we do that by
default.  Sorry for the confusion/problems.

If you'd like to have listhelper help autodiscard the spam but handle all
approvals yourself, it's no problem.  We have a list of such lists in
exactly that situation.  Just let us know the list name(s).

Best,
Karl