listhelper-discuss

Re: Debbugs-submit post from address@hidden requires approval

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: Debbugs-submit post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 15:22:43 -0600

Hi Glenn,

I apologize for the long delay in responding to this.  I just now read
down this far in my inboxes.

Glenn Morris wrote:
> If I reading the logs correctly, it looks like listhelper discarded
> this? I doubt it is a real coreutils bug, but it is not spam.

The listhelper spamassassin robot didn't discard it.  Listhelper's
Spamassassin classified it as non-spam.  I found the message in the
non-spam folder.

However one of the humans, either myself or Karl, did mark it as spam
in the human review process!  I don't know which of us.  Sorry about
that.  A slip of the fingers I am sure.  I found it in the marked as
spam for Bayes training folder.  So as Hal in the movie 2001 said, "It
can only be attributable to human error."

Thank you for catching that and vivifying the message.

Is there a log that would tell you if it were discarded by web page or
by email md5sum control message?  That would be cool to know about.
This would have had an md5sum email generated, although if a human
gets to the web page interface first then both might happen.

Bob