Re: [Linphone-users] Remove email from mailing list

From: Bret Busby
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2023 22:22:09 +0800

On 13/4/23 19:02, Bret Busby wrote:
On 13/4/23 18:23, Bret Busby wrote:
On 13/4/23 18:07, tnc wrote:
please remove from mailing list

best regards

"If all else fails, follow the instructions"

Procedures on mailing lists, exist for unsubscribing, that do not include posting messages to mailing lists, requesting removal.

Such messages as the one above, are nuisance email.

..
Bret Busby
Armadale
West Australia
(UTC+0800)

which, conspicuously, has in the URL, "listinfo".

Go to that link, and, follow the instructions for unsubscribing.

And, do not send messages to me, off-list, asking me for instructions as to how to unsubscribe.

..
Bret Busby
Armadale
West Australia
(UTC+0800)

And, just to clarify, in case anyone got the wrong impression, I am not, and, I have not pretended to be, either a List Administrator, or, a Moderator, of this mailing list.

..
Bret Busby
Armadale
West Australia