[Linphone-users] opus: corrupted stream

From: Fourhundred Thecat
Subject: [Linphone-users] opus: corrupted stream
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 13:45:12 +0100

Hello,

I am getting these errors on my asterisk server when I call with linphone:

  ERROR[C-00000012]: corrupted stream
  WARNING: Codec opus returned invalid number of samples.
  WARNING: no samples for opustolin48

all other clients work fine without errors.

I have asked for advice on asterisk mailing list, but did not get any
help there. Can anyone suggest what might be the problem?

The call works, but my logs are flooded with these messages, which is
problem on its own.

I am using linphone 3.12.0 on Debian 10.

thank you