[Linphone-users] Outgoing call are not working

From: Joe Bidon
Subject: [Linphone-users] Outgoing call are not working
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2018 10:09:22 +0100

Hi,

Thanks for this very good piece of software. I'm using linphone on Mac Os with an OVH SIP line.

I filled the following parameters for my SIP account :
- SIP Address : "sip:address@hidden"
- Register duration: 3600
- Transport : UDP
- Route : (empty)
- Register is checked
- Publish my presence is checked
- AVPF is not enabled
Regarding Network setting I set "port SIP UDP" to 5962.
This make linphone able to receive my call, I'm also able to transfert to other line.

That's great, but, when I try to make an outgoing call, linphone  seems to work, but it's not ringing.

My colleague have exactly the same configuration, and outgoing call works for him. I have enclosed my log.

If anybody could have idea or can help me fix this issue ?