[Linphone-users] Call recordings bug and feature requests

From: James Epp
Subject: [Linphone-users] Call recordings bug and feature requests
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 09:37:05 -0600

Hello,

Client is Windows 7 SP1 x64.

Running Linphone 4.1.1 stable using the download link on the main site produces an undesirable affect where call recordings are not saved at all. If I use the Linphone-4.1.1-232-g120dfc8-win32 snapshot package, the feature works as intended. I was in the freenode IRC earlier on this topic. I doubt it's a major thing, but thought I would mention it anyway.

Feature requests from initial use:
* If you use the touch-tone keypad, could you print a history on the main view screen during the call?
* Can the keyboard be implemented as an input method to interface with the touch-tone keypad so users who prefer keyboard over mouse such as myself can have this option?

Thanks,
James