Re: [Linphone-users] Connection Problem

From: Robert Dixon
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Connection Problem
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 10:37:36 -0400

I found the problem.  The default port number in the Windows version of Linphone is not 5060.  I changeg it to that and everything started working.  Please make that the default.

But now I discovered another problem, related to auto answer.
I haveauto answer turned on in windows and IOS versions.  The windows version works fine.
But the IOS version doe not.   Please fix that.

Also in the IOS version, that button that selects auto answer on, cannot totally be read.
It says “auto answer on after…”  and then it goes off the screen.   What does the rest of it say?

Thanks!

Bob