[Linphone-users] Build SDK error

From: Sasan
Subject: [Linphone-users] Build SDK error
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 04:15:57 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

I receive the following errors when I want to build SDK on mac:
(./prepare.py -c && ./prepare.py && make)

If you think configure made a mistake, make sure you are using the latest
version from Git.  If the latest version fails, report the problem to the
address@hidden mailing list or IRC #ffmpeg on irc.freenode.net.
Include the log file "config.log" produced by configure as this will help
solve the problem.
make[3]: *** [/Users/myaccount/linphone-iphone/WORK/ios-
armv7/Stamp/EP_ffmpeg/EP_ffmpeg-configure] Error 1
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/EP_ffmpeg.dir/all] Error 2
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make: *** [armv7-build] Error 2

How do I fix the problem?

Thank you,