[Linphone-users] looking for a freeswitch back end solution for mobile l

From: Constantin Gherici
Subject: [Linphone-users] looking for a freeswitch back end solution for mobile linphone.
Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 19:33:42 +0300

We are going to need a freeswitch back-end solution for the linphone
mobile android and iOS solution.
Any piece of information will help us (links, articles even pro payment
solution. If your solution was already tested then will be even more
interesting with more than 1000 concurent connection.

I do not know other and faster word than a.s.a.p but even that will help us.

Thank you in advance.

BR