Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone-users Digest, Vol 141, Issue 4

From: Ghislain MARY
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone-users Digest, Vol 141, Issue 4
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 14:13:28 +0200

Sorry,

I meant "It still works in Chrome on *Windows* and Mac OS X for the moment".

Cheers,
Ghislain

On 19/08/2014 14:06, Ghislain MARY wrote:
Hi,

Google has recently dropped the support of the NPAPI on which the Linphone web plugin is currently relying. So the plugin no longer works with Chrome or Chromium on the Linux platform. It still works in Chrome on Linux and Mac OS X for the moment but will no longer work before the end of the year. Please see this page on the chromium blog for more information.
So on the Linux platform you will need to use Firefox to get the Linphone web plugin working.

Cheers,
Ghislain