Re: [Linphone-users] Is there a call recording in Linphone?

From: Genghis Khan
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Is there a call recording in Linphone?
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 15:54:13 +0200

This option is available while in-call, so you have to call first and
while you are in-call mode you can press on "Record" button.

Frankly, I think it would be better to have an option that would allow
us to record automatically and at the end of a cal Linphone would
prompt the user if s/he would like to save or discard the recording.

P.S. I have tried to record while using linphonec and failed :-(