Re: [Linphone-users] Is there a way to debug registration process on And

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Is there a way to debug registration process on Android?
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 00:05:06 +0100

Hi,
I'm still fighting with that problem and it looks a bit wired.

I tried to install the old version 1.3.x from f-droid which didn't work neither. The sip.linphone.org account was unable to connect. So I deinstalled the 1.3.x version and realized, that meanwhile a 2.0.0.3 version is in Google play store. But that didn't help, I still was unable to connect to sip.linphone.org. Then I created another account at sip.linphone.org (andereismaar19) and voila: now the Linphone connects. The old account einnordlicht (which can still be used from a Linphone on Linux or the 2.0.0.2 on Note 2) is rejected by sip.linphone.org with state forbidden. Also a sip account on my fritz.box does not work, even if the same setup on Note 2 succeed.
Very wire
Attached is the logcat on the galaxy SII
Regards
    Detlef