Re: [Linphone-users] Sign-up confirmation email

From: Marek Paśnikowski
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Sign-up confirmation email
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 12:03:07 +0100

Dnia wtorek, 21 lutego 2012 19:46:47 Henry Keultjes pisze:
> Messed up.  For whatever reason, address@hidden
was accepted
> as my email address so this is both a bug report (the system should
have
> rejected that email address) and a request to correct the email
address
> so I will get the confirmation and can sign up.

Actually, similar thing happened to me, but never pursued the topic
after my report was ignored or lost, whatever.
I had signed up for a new linphone.org account, but never
confirmed it, because in the meantime my mail inbox got deleted by
someone. I think a confirmation re-send system should by set up
somewhere in the future. In a large user base such situations tend
to happen.