[Linphone-users] "How to sync contact list?"

From: yusuf eser
Subject: [Linphone-users] "How to sync contact list?"
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 01:42:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I cant see anything in the menu or in the documentation to import/sync contacts
at linphone. How can I achieve this, other way only thing I can do is testing
linphone! By the way I tried many tools -both open and commercial- and linphone
really is doing a good job for me I decided using this but i cant find a way to
import my contacts to linphone. I will tell about this to everyone since using
linphone would be cheaper, easier and more healthy(no gsm waves) but i cant
start using it.

At the archives i found a thread named "How to sync contact list?" but that
does not refer to any menu item on the software or does not refer to any
procedure in documentation, and does not mean anything to me.

I think this is the showstopper, if this  issue is resolved (no matter
easy/simple or hard/complex way) linphone will be everywhere in no time.

Thanks