[Linphone-users] Can linphone work as answer machine ?

From: Brian G Roper
Subject: [Linphone-users] Can linphone work as answer machine ?
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 16:58:38 +1100

Hello list
I'm searching for information about whether linphone can work as answering machine from command line of headless server.  linux.
using linphonec or linphonecsh perhaps ?
After registering username/password with sip provider, i need to set linphone to autoanswer, and play wav file to the caller.
I don't much care whether linphone can also record incoming message, but suppose that might be useful for others.
Grateful for any tips and clues.
TIA's