[Linphone-users] Local Audio Output sent directly to remote user with lo

From: Jordi Pradas
Subject: [Linphone-users] Local Audio Output sent directly to remote user with local microphone disconnected !
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 14:13:47 +0000 (UTC)

HI,

I've got Linphone running between an Mx27 (Arm architechture) and a PC.
The communication works fine, but I have an extrage effect on PC side:

When I speak from Mx27 the sound goes out on pc speaker and after a little
time (200ms approx), I listen it again on the mx27 speaker.
At PC side I'am using a headset.
At the beginning I thought that this may be caused by an echo effect, and so I
decided to disconnect the PC microphone, but the effect is continuated

My surprise is that after disconnect the headset, I continue listening the
sound back again. The mixer is produced inside of PC. It seems like all sound
data received is resent to the speaker and to the micro input !

I've test with other PC (desktop), and it does not happen.

I've review linphone configuration:

. PlayBack Device: WINSND: Realtek HD Audio Output
. Ring Device: WINSND: Realtek HD Audio Output
. Capture Device: WINSND: Realtek HD Audio Input

Any idea about it ?